YogaExplore breath, movement, freedom within yourself
Access all my live classes, my entire archives, special content, and deep discounts – all included in a monthly subscription. I am excited to share this with you and am kicking everything off with a special 30-day yoga challenge (with prizes!)
Best for more experienced yogis, this class dives into the more esoteric aspects of yoga philosophy, pranayama, and meditation while exploring the finer details of more unusual yoga poses. Held one a month, online. Saturday, December 11 | 10:30-12:30pm | Online $30...
Wake up to breathwork and meditation meant to inspire and steady you for whatever might lie ahead. Expect minimal asana and more opportunity for introspection in this short & sweet class. Note that this class is FREE to Online Yoga Studio subscibers and "choose...
Private classes for Yoga and Thai Yoga Massage. Online personalized attention addressing your needs. All classes recorded so you can review and practice on your own schedule.
Ready for a yoga retreat? Join me for an online yoga retreat, just a half-a-day on May 9 and recharge your soul with asana, yoga nidra, meditation, and pranayama. Oh, and plenty of savasana!
Need a mat to get started? Or a new book to inspire your practice?
I’ve listed my favorite student resources below. I hope you love them as much as I do!
- My Self-Paced Courses – An ever growing inventory of yoga courses desiged to help you deepen your knowledge.
- Yoga Supplies* –
- The Breathing Book by Donna Farhi
- The Yoga of Breath by Richard Rosen
- Pranayama by Yoganand Michael Carroll
- The Yoga Tradition by Georg Feuerstein
- Yoga for Wellness by Gary Kraftsow
- Anatomy of Hatha Yoga by David Coulter
- MetaAnatomy by Kristin Leal
- Insight Yoga by Sarah Powers (Yin Yoga)
- Yoga for Your Type by David Frawley (Ayurvedic Yoga)
- Tibetan Yoga of Movement by Fabio Andrico
*Note that any Amazon purchases through these links earn me a small commision at no cost to you.