YogaExplore breath, movement, freedom within yourself
Access all my live classes, my entire archives, special content, and deep discounts – all included in a monthly subscription. I am excited to share this with you and am kicking everything off with a special 30-day yoga challenge (with prizes!)
I’m currently offering the following classes online each week.:
Private Yoga classes are tailored just for you. To help you reach goals, to explore deeper at a safe speed, to adapt practice specifically for your body.
We meet on your schedule, online, and you get a recording of your class to help you continue the practice between classes.
Other offerings to support your yoga jouney:
Need a mat to get started? Or a new book to inspire your practice?
I’ve listed my favorite student resources below. I hope you love them as much as I do!
- My Self-Paced Courses – An ever growing inventory of yoga courses desiged to help you deepen your knowledge.
- Yoga Supplies* –
- The Breathing Book by Donna Farhi
- The Yoga of Breath by Richard Rosen
- Pranayama by Yoganand Michael Carroll
- The Yoga Tradition by Georg Feuerstein
- Yoga for Wellness by Gary Kraftsow
- Anatomy of Hatha Yoga by David Coulter
- MetaAnatomy by Kristin Leal
- Insight Yoga by Sarah Powers (Yin Yoga)
- Yoga for Your Type by David Frawley (Ayurvedic Yoga)
- Tibetan Yoga of Movement by Fabio Andrico
*Note that any Amazon purchases through these links earn me a small commision at no cost to you.