Intro to Yoga Series
Explore the fundamentals of yoga – breath, movement, connection to self in a safe, supportive environment. This slow paced class includes personal attention to help you find the perfect alignment for you, so you can feel the best you can on, and off, your mat. Great for beginners as well as more experienced yogis looking to refresh their practice.
What to expect from this class:
– Guideded breathing, postures, relaxation, and meditation in every class;
– “Workshopping” a yoga pose/practice each class, in other words discussion and practice of the details of alignment and why we do a pose;
– Brief discussion of an aspect of yoga history or philosophy;
– Encouragement to explore your potential to feel amazing.
What you need for this class:
– If you have a yoga mat or props of your own, please do bring them. If not, I’ll have everything you need. 🙂