You’ve started on the journey to deepening your yoga practice, transforming your energy with pranayama, and you can feel the possibilities this holds on your mat and off.
Now, broaden your exploration with this course of 7+ classes. Each class features at least one pranayama technique and one meditation technique after preparing your body and mind with asana. Each class ends with savasana to help you integrate.
The included pro-tips make your journey more comfortable and consistent. And help you move toward building your personalized practiced wisely.
Expand your practice, expand your awareness, expand the possibilities with this course.
Included in this course:
- Full-length classes recorded live for that feeling of community support
- One full week of classes, plus a bonus
- 8 different meditation techniques to explore
- 10 different pranayama techniques to explore, including kumkakhs, Thai pranayama, ratio breathing, and more
- Pro-tips for before, during, and after practice
- Step-by-step guidance on how to build your personal practice
- Savanasa to complete each class
- Yoga asana in each class
- Access to Marisa for questions or to share your discoveries along your journey.
Other Home Practices Available
Breathe! An Introduction to Pranayama
The power for change is within you - to get comfortable with sweeping life alterations, to get comfortable with your awesome self. Your breath gives you life. But it can also give you quality of life. It holds the power to calm, the power to heal, the power to...
Relaxed You – 7 Day Yoga Nidra Course
Let go of the tension, find yourself.Everyday stresses step aside! The practice of Yoga Nidra goes beyond Savasana. It is a systematic guided relaxation to help you let go - physically, mentally, emotionally, and deep in your soul. Release your conscious worries...
Joint Freeing Series – Puvana Muktasana Vinyasa – Self Paced Class
A Self-Paced Yoga CourseThe Puvana Muktasana Series of yoga is a delicious, systematic release of all the joints of your body. This conscious release helps to lubricate your joints, improve your range of motion, and stengthen the muscles that support space in...